Bonds Restaurant is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
• You use our website
• You make a booking on our website.
• You make enquiries on our website.
• Someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. We recommend that you ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who we are
Bonds restaurant is based in Onchan. Our registered address is: 26 Main Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1AP.
How we collect information from you
We collect information from you:
• When you make a booking.
• When you visit our restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
• When you make an enquiry.
• When you sign up to marketing emails.
What type of information is collected from you
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfil your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Bonds Restaurant collects information such as:
• e-mail address
• Home or work address
• Billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for use in the case of no-shows (where applicable)
• Telephone number
• Company name
• Dietary requests
When you access our website:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by (RESTAURANT NAME). This information can include:
• Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
• Operating system
• IP address
• Browser type
• Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
• Domain names
• Access times
• Referring website addresses
• Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us. This information may include:
• Personal details
• Employment details
• Salary history
• Other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at firstname.lastname@example.org
How your information used
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Who has access to your information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation. We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
Protecting your information
The security and confidentiality of your information is very important to us. To protect it from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, destruction and damage Bonds Restaurant will:
• Have safeguards in place to make sure personal data is kept secure in compliance with any security policies and procedures;
• Ensure that your data remains under the control of our authorised controllers and processors with adequate safeguards to protect your rights
• Ensure staff are only able to view your data where it is a requirement of their role
• Not make your information available for commercial use
• Only ask you for what is needed
• Only keep it for as long as required and then dispose of it securely
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Bonds Restaurant holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to email@example.com You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.